3.19.2014

WIWW - Red Pants Two Ways

I dressed my red Hue leggings down for a Friday night Jewel Kade party then dressed them up at work the next week.



 Top: American Eagle (similar) / Scarf: Walmart (in-store only) / Pants: Hue / Boots: Gianni Bini (similar)/ Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: ILY Couture

I adore my chambray shirt. It took me a long time to settle on one. Because finding the right color of chambray is very difficult! But, this AE one does not disappoint and the price was hard to beat.



Blazer: Ann Taylor (old - similar option) / Top: Express(similar here and here) / Pants: Hue / Boots: Cliff / Necklaces: Jewel Kade, J Crew, Von Maur (old)

I found this blazer in another closet. I forgot I had it and it's pretty amazing. I was pretty excited to finally wear it to work. This might be one of my favorite outfits currently. I see variations of it popping up a lot in the upcoming weeks.

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Style Sessions and Because Shanna Said So.

No comments:

Post a Comment