3.10.2014

Tarin's Baby Shower

I threw my cousin a baby shower last weekend. She is having a little girl! Little Alina will be here in June. She chose a "Ready To Pop" theme and we kept the decor very girly with lavendar, pale pink, gray and white. It turned out perfectly. It was a great day and both the Mom-To-Be and baby girl felt a lot of love.

All of the place setting stuff came from The Flower Factory. 


My mom and I created the adorable centerpieces. We were also sure to send them home with people! I had no desire to see another dum dum lollipop! We bought clear containers, lined the inside with pink ribbon, glued half of a foam ball to a foam block and then stuck them inside. We got all of the materials for the centerpieces at The Flower Factory too.  


My mom and I hand-dipped the pretzel rods in white chocolate melts. We used the leftover royal icing from the cookies to add the pink/purple swirls to them. 


These are the sugar cookies that I always make. The recipe is here.  I decided on onesies with polka dots!


Remember when I attempted to make cake pops? Yeah, ordering them was so much easier and look how cute they turned out! We had vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. Let me tell you, I had more than my share of these and they were DELICIOUS!!


I wish I would have gotten a photo of the table with all of the gifts on in it. I got too caught up in the excitement! I made the banner as well. 



Hobby Lobby has pre-made banners and you add letters to them. We covered ours in scrapbook paper and used sticker letters. The letters are actually a little glittery and really cute. The paper had little white polka dots on it. The pom poms came from The Flower Factory.



Everyone was given a little plastic bag for popcorn. Which was also used for cake balls, pretzels, etc. My aunt has a popcorn cart and was kind enough to bring it so we could have fresh popcorn. Let me tell you, it smelled amazing in that church! 



Tarin had a great shower and I'm so happy that I was able to be a part of her day. Now, we can't wait until that little girl arrives so we can all snuggle and love on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment