3.11.2014

Style Inspiration From ModCloth and Polyvore

I just recently jumped on the Polyvore bandwagon. I love finding outfit inspiration on Pinterest so why not put the outfits together on Polyvore. I spent a couple of hours playing over the weekend. I'm pretty sure I'll be purchasing this little ensemble VERY soon.


I mean how fabulous is that Dorothy Perkins top?? Of course I chose some Hue leggings because you know how much I love them. I'm going to NEED this color for Spring.


The Shoreline Memories Dress from ModCloth is AMAZING. Right?? It is just asking to be worn on a nice Spring day. I could see myself sitting on a patio with a glass of wine and my girls. Followed by maybe a little shopping.

Clearly, I'm needing some warm weather in my life. That's probably why I'm also attracted to the Full of Flair Dress, Pottery Painting Party Dress, Illuminate Your Elegance Dress, and the Epic Sail Dress.

Do any of you create fabulous looks on Polyvore? I need to start following people!

No comments:

Post a Comment