3.17.2014

Josie Maran Argan Oil

Alright Ladies, I have taken my time jumping on the Argan Oil train but I'm really wondering why I waited so long. Consider me a believer! Jaclyn Hill has mentioned the Josie Maran brand on more than one occasion but I always thought I'm so oily...why add more oil. Jaclyn would say, "if you're oily...trust me."


Well, I finally took her word for it. I opted for the light version because it isn't quite as thick as the original. The theory is, if you apply oil at night, your body won't produce as much during the day. 


I don't think I'll be going back anytime soon. I'm hooked. I have seen such a difference in my skin. My oiliest area is around my nose and I'm seeing significantly less oil in that area. I was having some issues with dryness this Winter. I blame the EXTREME cold that we experienced because I have never had to deal with dry skin before. The combination of argan oil and my favorite Korres night cream has resolved the problem. I bought the small bottle of argan oil...you can find it in the small bins near the checkout at Sephora. I wanted to try it before I spent a lot of money. The small bottle is $16. I'll be buying the larger version next time!

It has a dropper built into the lid. I drop some on my finger tips and then blend it over my face. When I'm finished, I rub the excess on my cuticles. I've also put a little on the ends of my hair. I've been experiencing breakage and I'm hoping it helps a little bit. Basically, this Winter wrecked my skin and my hair!

How many of you use argan oil? Do you use the Josie Maran brand or something else?

Happy Monday Dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment