1.15.2014

WIWW - Quilted Jacket

I found this AMAZING jacket at the Tommy Hilfiger outlet after Christmas. Not only is it the cutest thing ever...it was also on crazy sale. Originally $120. I paid $30. What?!?! I mean that's just insane right? It's incredibly light yet warm. Now that we are not dealing with sub zero temps, I can wear it and I have been taking full advantage.

 
 


The leather details are by far my favorite.
 
 

Of course I had to include some close up shots of my accessories.

 


Coat: Tommy Hilfiger Outlet
Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft (bought it this summer)
Pants: Hue
Boots: Cliff via DSW
Necklace: J Crew Factory
Bracelets: ILY Couture and Alex and Ani
Watch: Michael Kors

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Style Sessions and Because Shanna Said So today.


2 comments:

  1. What a deal on your coat! Love the initial bracelet, too. In fact this whole outfit is pretty fabulous!

    ReplyDelete