1.22.2014

WIWW - Hunter Green Two Ways

My hunter green hues are probably my new favorites because I'm pretty much obsessed with the color. I've been wearing them as often as possible. Here they are styled two different ways.

The first look is a little more dressed up. I wore a variation of this to the Luke Bryan concert. Instead of the booties, I went with black boots. I didn't need to be walking and standing for hours in 5 inch heels! Oh and if you haven't checked out the Portofino tops from Express, you need to. I have 3 and they are so comfortable and go with everything!



Pants: Hue
Top: Express
Shoes: Gianni Bini (old) (similar here and here)
Necklaces: Jewel Kade (Broadway, Vintage Coin and Starry Night Drop (retired))

I have this sweater in royal blue and pink. It's currently on clearance at AE. I recommend snagging one...or three before they sell out! So comfy and versatile. 





Pants: Hue
Sweater: American Eagle
Boots: Gianni Bini (similar here)
Earrings: Marc Jacobs (rose gold)


I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Style Sessions and Because Shanna Said So today.

7 comments:

  1. That "L" necklace is just adorable! Visiting from The Pleated Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky! I just got the Cora "L" charm last week and this was my first time wearing it. It's going to be appearing a lot!

      Delete
  2. You can check it out at www.jenn.jewelkade.com
    It's called "Cora"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layered pearls and you can't beat a great pair of booties. I like your blog and hopped over from The Pleated Poppy - Happy Hump Day Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Antionette! My friend Jenn (see above comment) is a Jewel Kade stylist. It's seriously a great company with so many beautiful pieces. The layering pearl necklace is one of my go to pieces lately!

      Delete
  4. So you are convincing me that I need a pair of these pants in my life. Yes? Also I was gonna ask you where your shirt was from at the concert, but then we were in the front row and I lost track of all thought process. Haha. I have got to get that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess, hop over to my site: jenn.jewelkade.com
      Prepare to be addicted and love everything!!
      Let me know if you have any questions, or I'm sure Linds can help :)

      Delete