1.08.2014

What I Wore Wednesday - Recap Edition

The first outfit is new but the others are some things I've worn in the last month or so and I wanted to share. Mainly for the accessories! Because, I have acquired some really good ones in the past 6 months. If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen these...sorry for the repeats!




Sweater: Gap Outlet (similar)
Pants: Hue
Boots: DSW
Scarf: American Eagle (old)
Earrings: Kate Spade


Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Kate Spade Outlet (similar) and Alex and Ani
Earrings: Urban Outfitters
Necklaces: Jewel Kade (cream layering pearls and vintage coin)
Ring: Urban Outfitters (sold out - similar)


Dress: Forever 21 (old)
Boots: Gianni Bini (similar)
Necklace: ILY Couture
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Forever 21 (old)


Top: Express (old)
Pants: Hue (above)
Boots: Born (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors Blair Chronograph (above)
Bracelets: Alex and Ani (above) and ILY Couture
Necklace: ILY Couture
Earrings: Urban Outfitters (above)


Top: Express
Necklaces: Jewel Kade (above)
Bracelet: ILY Couture
Watch: Michael Kors (above)
Rings: Kate Spade (limited sizes) and Forever 21

You'll see I have a lot of accessories from ILY Couture. They had a HUGE pre-black friday sale. I got the pave bracelet for next to nothing. Literally, like $12. They run good deals and I like their stuff. It's good quality too. Definitely check them out. Oh and expect an entire post dedicated to Jewel Kade. I'm OBSESSED. My bestie Jenn is becoming a stylist. My bank account will suffer. 

I'm linking up with WIWW...go check the ladies out!

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. SO glad you are back in the blogging world! I missed all your fab updates. Do not leave me again!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacie, I promise to not leave you again! I think I needed the hiatus because I'm loving blogging again. I feel like I became a real blogger when I purchased my dslr!

      Delete