1.20.2014

THE. BEST. DAY. EVER.

I said on Thursday that I thought it would be a great day. Well that was pretty much the understatement of the century. It was beyond great. First of all, Jess and I finally met and it was probably the best blate of all time.

Ok, be prepared for photo and video overload. What can I say, my love for Luke Bryan has only grown. He puts on an amazing show! Oh and our seats weren't too shabby either! Ms. Jess belongs to his fan club. We had to pick up our tickets at will call. We knew we were in the floor seat area but no idea where. Well, we get the tickets and they are in section F3 Row A. I was still hesitant because I figured we were in Row A of the third section back. I was SO WRONG. Front Freaking Row. In the corner by the stage. The only thing standing between us and LB was the fence and anyone standing on the floor. We might have squealed....more than once. It was un-freaking-believable.

So, he came out standing on a black 4X4 truck. Surrounded by fire. Perfect! 

video



He pulled this adorable boy on stage with him. They swapped hats for a bit and this kid has the LB moves DOWN! It was adorable. 







He even rocked an Ohio State shirt for a bit. Which we all loved given that we were in Columbus. 



Jenn, Jess and I myself. I mean the stage is RIGHT THERE. No concert will ever compare to this. We are officially spoiled! 


Cole Swindell and Lee Brice opened for him. We caught the end of Cole's set. There were issues at dinner that resulted in us running a bit late. Not to mention we chased down a cab so we could get there ASAP. And by chased down, I mean ran into the road yelling "Are you free????". He thought we were insane!


Drink a Beer is one of my favorite songs. I feel like it's one of those songs that everyone can relate to. He was actually drinking a beer during this song. Oh and throughout the concert he was throwing cans of beer into the audience. Love everything about him!!

video

This just shows how close we were. I mean COME ON. Stupid. It was just insane. Jenn was toppling over chairs trying to grab his hand! This will be his next single and it is one of my favorites on the album.

video

Well....this just makes me want to go back. I have spent the days since watching the videos. He is coming back to Ohio this Summer. So, you will hear about Jess, Jenn and I heading to Cincy to watch him again! I'm so excited!!

I can't leave this post without giving you a video of LB shaking it!!

video

I hope you enjoyed it!! If you have the day off today, I hope you are enjoying your day! I certainly am...morning training session and relaxing are on my agenda!


1 comment:

  1. My thoughts...in no particular order. 1- It was most certainly The. Best. Night. Ever. 2. Fan Clubbin' it rocks. 3. I cannot wait to go again in Cincy. 4. Thank you for going with me! It was seriously the best blate. 5. Thank you for having such a great memory of the night and taking kick butt photos and vids so we can always remember the night! :)

    ReplyDelete