1.21.2014

Origins Checks and Balances

I've read a few reviews about Origins Checks and Balances face wash. So, I was eager to try it. It states on the front that it's frothy and believe me...it is! Especially, when using the Clarisonic. It leaves my skin clean and fresh. It has a menthol scent to it, which I like. It leaves my skin a little tight after rinsing. But, that goes away rather quickly and I always moisturize so that doesn't really bother me. 


 
 
Checks and Balances costs $21. It doesn't contain any exfoliants, so the texture is smooth. Overall, I like it but I don't love it. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase it. I don't see a dramatic change in my skin. It will last a while because you only need about a pea sized amount, even without the Clarisonic. I think I'll finish the bottle and then decide from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment