1.28.2014

Marley Lilly Clutch

A couple of weeks ago, Marley Lilly had their Luxe Cross Body Clutches on sale. I have wanted one for quite a while so I finally gave in. I'm in LOVE. I'm pretty sure every girl needs one of these.




I debated on the color. I desperately wanted the mustard color but in the end I decided on something more practical and purchased black. I opted for something that I could use all of the time .


Picking a thread color for your monogram is stressful. I mean really...how do you know if you will like it?? So, I went with gold and I'm happy with the result! I love the chain too.


And the lining is seriously cute. I just love Marley Lilly. One of my favorite companies for sure! My bank account might disagree!

I'm kind of loving the Penny Cross Body too. Because, apparently I need two monogrammed clutches.

How many of you already shop at Marley Lilly? Are you obsessed? Do you have a Luxe Cross Body?

1 comment:

  1. Of course I am obsessed with ML! I am wearing my monogrammed pullover sweatshirt right now. I do love my Luxe too! I agree that two monogrammed bags sometimes are necessary! Remember you are going to Vegas and in Vegas you will want cute, small bags to carry your essentials around in!

    ReplyDelete