1.17.2014

Mario Badescu Silver Powder

I recently learned about Mario Badescu products. I was browsing Pinterest (nothing new there) and I came across Jaclyn Hill's YouTube channel. After spending more time than I would like admit watching videos I came across her skin care routine video. So, immediately I started googling Mario Badescu. My Ulta may not sell Benefit but they do sell this! I recently bought new face wash so I'm holding off on that stuff but I needed to try something. So, I got the Silver Powder.

 
 
 


The products are reasonably priced. This is only $12. The Silver Powder is used for removing blackheads. I have issues with blackheads around my nose. I'm constantly trying to find something that will help. This seems to help a little. I find that it does force them out.

This product is really interesting. It's a fine powder. Super light. You wet a cotton ball and dip it into the powder. Then apply that to the area. It turns to a paste. You need to make sure you get enough water on the cotton ball. It's kind of a trial an error situation. I usually have to repeat the process 2-3 times to get the area totally covered. You let it sit for 10 minutes and remove with astringent or toner. It turns back to a powder when it dries. The only thing I don't like is the powder tends to flake off. It's really fine so you can end up with powder every where. I recommend finding something to do in the bathroom until it's time to take it off! You can do this up to 2 times per week.

Overall, I like it and I think it does help. My pores are large on and around my nose so I don't think I will ever be totally satisfied with anything because it's the problem that never ends!

Have any of you used Mario Badescu products? What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment