1.24.2014

L'Oreal Ideal Moisture for Normal Skin

I read about L'Oreal Ideal Moisture daily lotion for normal skin in InStyle magazine. It was listed as ideal for my age group. I ran out of mositurizer and didn't have time to hit up Sephora for some of my typical products so why not try it out. It's less than $6!


As you can see the bottle is large. A nickle sized amount takes care of my face and neck so this bottle will last quite a while. This is pretty much my new favorite moisturizer. The texture is very light. I don't like heavy moisturizer during the day so this is perfect for me. They have several different varieties. (Dry skin, Even skin tone, Sensitive skin, etc.)

That tiny dot could have covered my entire hand. I think I'll be using this product for quite a while. I'm thinking about trying the even skin tone formula next time. I have some unevenness in my skin so it's worth a shot. It's less than $6 so if I don't like it, I can just give it to my brother. He'll gladly use my hand me down products! Considering he tends to "borrow" them already.

Have any of you tried this product? Or the even skin tone formula? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment