1.10.2014

Korres Greek Yoghurt Night Cream

I received a small free sample of Korres Greek Yoghurt Night Cream from Sephora several months ago. I became and instant fan. I love a thick moisturizing night cream. I think in my mind, that means it's really working! I love the feeling of washing my face and applying night cream before bed. It makes me feel happy.

 


This is definitely a little pricey ($45) compared to some other products. But, there are certain things that I spend money on and night cream is one of them. However, this small jar lasted me months. So, I really feel like I got my money's worth. I would recommend getting a sample of it before buying it. My sample was part of a reward but I'm sure Sephora would be willing to give you a small sample. That's why I love them!!


I tried to get a shot of how thick it is. It doesn't leave your face sticky or tacky. It does take a minute to dry but then you're all good!


As you can see, I'm in desperate need of more! I'll scrape this jar dry.

Have any of you tried this? What were your thoughts? They have a moisturizer too...I'm considering testing it. However, I have a great drug store moisturizer that I'm really liking (review coming soon!) so I don't know that I want to spend $30+ dollars when I can pay 1/3 of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment