1.14.2014

Jewel Kade

A couple of months ago I became obsessed with Jewel Kade. My bestie recently decided to start selling it. So, the obsession is only growing. Jenn had her launch party on Friday night. Wine, snacks and jewelry...SIGN ME UP. I brought my new camera to the party and snapped some pics for her so she could use them for promotion materials. There are a lot of photos but I mean come on, you need to see this stuff. I'm going to have a party next month. So, if any of you are interested...let me know! The great thing about this company is you can order online like a regular store and it direct ships to your house.



This is the Broadway necklace and Pewter Heart Drop.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


I love this Paris charm. I think I need it.


This the Browadway from above and the Starry Night drop. Unfortunately, this drop recently was retired so I'm not sure you can get it anymore. I'm in love with it.


This set up is all mine I won the Cream Layering Pearl, Fancy Oval Twist and Everyday Love charm during a pin to win giveaway from their Facebook page. I also won a candy cane charm for the holidays. I wear the pearls all the time. As you can see below!


I'm not going to link every single item because that's kind of an overload. However, if you have any questions. Let me know, I pretty much know the catalog inside and out at this point. If I can't help you, I'll send you to Jenn. But I definitely recommend checking out their website. Jenn just created a Facebook page...yesterday. It's still a work in process but like it and you will be the first to know about promotions, giveaways, etc! They also do custom photo charms that can be clipped on any necklace. Jenn has several and they're seriously adorable. I mean, I could go on for days. Just look for yourself. If you find something you like, I'll let you know when I'm doing my party and you can attach your purchase to it online!

No comments:

Post a Comment