1.13.2014

Bronzer Perfection

Another product obsession. This bareMinerals bronzer is perfection. Truly. It blends beautifully and doesn't leave me looking orange. You won't need a lot to achieve the look you want. There are two more darker shades but I chose the "The Skinny Dip".

 
 
 


I applied some to my hand and took picutres in different lighting situations so you can see it a couple of different ways. I applied it a little heavier than I would to my face because I wanted you to get a good feel for the tone of it.
 


You can buy bareMinerals so many different places. I got mine at Ulta because I had a gift card. I had intended to buy Benefit's Hoola but they don't sell Benefit at my Ulta. Which blew my mind because I could have sworn they did!

If any of you are looking for a new bronzer, you should really look at this. The price is reasonable ($24) and in line with most moderately priced bronzers. The texture is great and applies wonderfully. I have a cheap brush that I'm currently using but I want to buy the Nars Ita Brush. Happy shopping ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment