1.02.2014

Bad Blogger

I've been a bad blogger. A REALLY bad blogger. I haven't posted since the beginning of July. Oh my. Well, life got crazy. I can't really remember everything that has happened but I haven't had a free minute for many many months. I'm hoping that's going to change soon.

My bestie Jenn got engaged. I'm the MOH in her wedding in June.


My bff from college got married in November. So, I was in Cleveland for various events once a month from August-November. Lots of driving. But, tons of fun and I'm so happy I was a part of her big day. I was the day of coordinator. Just call me J.Lo.

Brax is as cute as ever.



I bought the Canon EOS Rebel SL1 DSLR camera. I'm still learning but the second pic of Braxton was taken with it. He's my test subject.

I made some killer cookies for my favorite 5 year old and 7 year old.

 Monster's High for Addy J.

And TMNT for Zekey boy.

Oh and I turned 30. This is my favorite picture of the night.


Jenn and I....our relationship in a photo.

I have so many new products to tell you about. If you follow me on IG or Twitter, you probably have seen my outfit posts. And learned that I'm OBSESSED with Hue Leggings. It's bad. I don't wear real pants anymore.

So, I started my New Years Resolution early. I signed up for a personal trainer at a new gym. I had a trial session and my first session with my trainer was Monday. I'm still not able to move my arms properly. Not kidding. I'm determined to be in the best shape of my life when I stand next to my best friend in June. My arms will be killer. Oh and we're going to Vegas a few days after the wedding! Couldn't be more excited!!

If I fall off the blogging wagon again...tweet me, comment, stalk me on IG...whatever it takes. Don't let me do it!! I'm going to work on some posts this weekend to get me ready for next week. I miss my little blogging world.

OH!!! And I'm meeting up with my blog buddy Jess for the first time at a Luke Bryan concert in January. We're going to have too much fun!

I'm happy to be back. I hope you all have a great week/weekend. And HAPPY NEW YEAR. I have high hopes for 2014.

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! :) My favorite part of this post of course is that we are finally meeting. Luke B. and Blogging pals = one great night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennnnnnnnn, the bestieJanuary 6, 2014 at 6:53 PM

    I love that pic of us from your birthday. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete