7.02.2013

New eyeshadow obsessions

A few weeks ago, I was in Sephora looking for a few things and they had eyeshadow on sale for $4. SCORE. So, I kind of went nuts and then had to pull myself back in. I'm completely obsessed with three of the colors I purchased. One of them isn't really a day to day shadow for me but I couldn't pass it up.


The first three are my favorites. I find that they go great with my Naked 2 Palette as well as the new Urban Decay shadows I purchased. They're shimmery but not too glittery. Which is important to me. 



I have been wearing the Sun-Kissed nearly everyday in combination with my Urban Decay Naked, as well as several colors in my palette and the Dying For Fudge that you will see later. It's an orange/gold color but not too much. It's actually kind of subtle. I tried to find these online but because they were sale products, I couldn't find them.

 

Retro-Powderpuff reminds me of Sun-Kissed but a little more pink. 


Sun-Kissed on top, Retro-Powderpuff on the bottom. Please excuse my veiny hands. Thanks! 



Dying For Fudge is my other favorite! It reminds me a lot of the other two but in the tan/light brown family. I use it for blending and it works great! I'm not sure what I'll do if I can't find something similar to these when they run out. The downfall of buying sale merchandise!



I haven't used the Meet Me At Midnight. The girl that checked me out told me this is one of her favorite colors ever. I might bust this out for my birthday next Friday. I'm not ready to discuss the fact that my 30th birthday is less than 2 weeks away. 


As you can see the Dying For Fudge is nice neutral color but the Meet Me At Midnight is definitely a little more shimmery/glittery than the others. It might be ok for the outer corners, if it's blended well.

I have so many new products I want to review for you but I don't want to overwhelm everyone, so I'll break them up over the next week or so!

Have any of you purchased any new products lately that I need to know about? The product junkie in me, needs to know!

Have a great Tuesday ladies! Only one more work day for me this week. I need a 4 day weekend in the worst way!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. What great finds! I have a hard time controlling myself too when it comes to clearance items.

    ReplyDelete