6.05.2013

WIWW - Stripes and Leopard Print

Two of these outfits contain leopard print because you can never go wrong with an animal print. The other is a striped maxi that got lots of feedback on IG.

I'm not pregnant, however this F21 top could easily disguise a bump. The head on shot was worse. Oh and I looked about 3 feet tall. Not my best!




Top: Forever 21
Cardigan: J Crew Jackie
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: J Crew Factory 
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: Michael Kors
Rings: Forever 21

This dress came from the girls department at Target. It's a size large (which is a 10-12). It has a nice weight to it and I like that the straps are little wider. Probably because it's made for a little girl, not a 29 year old. But, I have short girl problems and it fits great! I will now be hitting up the girls department more often!




Dress: Target
 Cardigan: J Crew Jackie
Shoes: Target (last season)
Earrings: Target (similar)
Necklaces: J Crew Factory (chain here)
Watch: Michael Kors

My sister gave me this skirt. I love when things no longer fit her and she gives them to me like. Like my favorite lime green running shorts.




Tank: Target (old)
Cardigan: New York and Co. (old)
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Shoe Carnival (old)
Watch: Michael Kors
Rings: Forever 21, Lia Sophia
Necklace: Forever 21

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy again today. I hope you are all having a great Wednesday!

XOXO

pleated poppy


5 comments:

  1. Ooh, really love all these outfits! I think the first is my fave because I love the aqua with leopard. Would not have thought of that but I love it!!

    Come link up with me at Watcha Wearing Wednesday! http://www.themummychronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes you wore with the leopard skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That J. Crew necklace is so cute! Loving all the leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love leopard!

    Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. look fabulous, as always, love. The second is AMAZING! xo

    ReplyDelete