6.03.2013

I'm hooked

I follow the Tone It Up girls Katrina and Karena on Twitter and IG. I have not signed up for their nutrition plan but I do like to do their workouts occasionally. It's nice to change it up every now and then. I was watching a few of their YouTube videos over the weekend and they mentioned La Croix sparkling water as a beverage they like. I have looked at it before but never tried it. Taking their recommendation, I decided to buy a few flavors.




I purchased the grapefruit flavor (based on Tone It Up recommendation), lime flavor and cran-raspberry flavor. I'm kicking myself for never trying this before. I haven't tried the cran-raspberry yet but so far grapefruit is my favorite. It's zero calories, no artificial sweeteners and sodium free. I'm HOOKED!

I have a very sensitive stomach. I have to be careful what I eat and when my diet gets out of whack I pay the price for it. Instead of drinking Sprite and chucking 200 calories out the window, I can drink this and still get the carbonation I crave.

I hope you all had a great weekend! I need to fill you in on some of my recent purchases. Like $3 eye shadow at Sephora and two new Bar III dresses that I'm obsessed with!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I too just discovered this and it's one of my fave beverages now. Perrier has some good flavors out now too!

    ReplyDelete