5.01.2013

WIWW - Skirts Without Tights

I have officially put my tights away for the year. Cue the angels! Such a happy time. Now I need a little tan on these legs because this is PALE for me. My olive skin tone prefers a nice bronze.





Shirt: New York and Co.
Cardigan: J Crew Jackie
Necklace: J Crew Factory
Earrings: Target
Shoes: Shoe Carnival (old)





Top: Bar III (Macy's) - I couldn't find it online
Skirt: J Crew No. 2 Pencil
Shoes: Christian Siriano (Payless)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Marc Jacobs

I have the St. Tropez One Night Only bronzing lotion (here) on my legs in the last outfit. It definitely gave me a little extra color. I'm pretty much obsessed with the pencil skirt and Bar III top. Just wondering how long I have to wait to wear it again!! Bar III commented on the Instagram pic and it pretty much made my day!

Have a great Wednesday Ladies!

XOXO

pleated poppy

Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM"

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always :) I LOVE Outfit #2...and I mean love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bye bye tights! Obsessed with that second look. Fabulous as always, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete