5.22.2013

WIWW - Mint and Sequins

I wasn't going to post anything this week because my outfits haven't been that exciting but I wore my hair down two days in a row. I wanted to prove to my lovely readers that I do actually wear my hair down...it's not always in a messy bun pony tail thing! Plus, I wore sequins yesterday and new jewelry.






Tank: Express (old)
Cardigan: Gap (last season)
Pants: Hue
Shoes: Gianni Bini
Watch: Michael Kors
Bow Ring: Forever 21
Stacked Rings: Lia Sophia
Bracelet: Gift from my mom
Necklace: Kay Jewelers (gift from my dad)

I got the stacked Lia Sophia rings this week. I really like them. I can't wear rings that are too large so they're perfect for me. The gold isn't exactly the color I hoped for but I got them half off so I can't complain too much! My mom found this bracelet in her jewelry box over the weekend and gave it to me. It fits my baby wrists very well and no longer fits her. Score! 

Happy Wednesday Ladies! If I can get through today, I have a half day in the office and half day of proctoring standing between me and a FOUR DAY WEEKEND! Pure Happiness!!

Linking up with: 

pleated poppy

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment