5.08.2013

WIWW - Apparently I Live In My Black Hue Pants

How is it that the only days I take pictures of my outfits are days that my hair is in a ponytail. I swear I wear my hair down more than this little blog shows!





Top: American Eagle
Tank: Forever 21
Pants: Hue
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Francesca's
Watch: Michael Kors
Rings: Forever 21



Tank: Forever 21
Blazer: Forever 21
Pants: Hue
Shoes: Gianni Bini
Necklace: J Crew
Watch: Michael Kors

Alright ladies, I don't have a lot to say today. I injured my shoulder running...yes I know, such an odd injury. I've had it put back in alignment twice in a week and now I'm on muscle relaxers. I won't lie...muscle relaxers don't suck! I'm afraid if I write too much I won't remember it or will regret it in the morning! :)

XOXO

pleated poppy

Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM



No comments:

Post a Comment