Desired Topping (salsa, Frank's, bacon, etc.)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
3. Hallow out the avocado by making the hole from the pit larger. I found that I needed to make it pretty large because my egg was overflowing. So, depending on the size of your eggs, you will need to hallow it out quite a bit.
4. Crack an egg into each half of the avocado.Top with sea salt and pepper.
5. Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
6. Add your desired topping. I used my favorite salsa and it was DELICIOUS!!
The avocado becomes incredibly creamy which is a great combination with the warm egg. I loved the added spice from my salsa.
This is a super simple recipe that is healthy and filling. I highly recommend it!