4.03.2013

WIWW - Skinnies and Heels

I hope your Wednesday is off to a great start! I have a few outfits to share with you today. Some of which include new purchases! New clothes/accessories make me really happy!




Leather Jacket: Forever 21 (old)
Top: Old Navy
Pants: Hue Denim Leggings (via Dillard's)
Tank: Forever 21
Necklace: Hautelook
Boots: Born (via Macy's)

(I would like to note that this is what I was wearing when my car ended up in a ditch. That's probably why the guy that helped me told me he didn't need me to do anything! I was in no condition to lay on the ground hooking my car up to be pulled out.)





Top: Forever 21
Blazer: Forever 21
Pants: Hue Denim Leggings (via Dillard's)
Booties: Gianni Bini (via Dillard's sale rack)
Necklace: Francesca's
Bracelet: Banana Republic
Watch: Michael Kors






Top: Express
Tank: Forever 21
Pants: Hue Denim Leggings (via Macy's)
Booties: Gianni Bini
Handbag: Michael Kors Outlet
Necklace: J Crew
Earrings: Kate Spade
Bracelets: Marc Jacobs, Banana Republic
Watch: Michael Kors

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy and My Style Monday today.  Have a great day ladies!!

pleated poppy

Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM"

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors of your tops! Love when people aren't afraid of some color :)

    Have a great day Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that second outfit! Those booties are hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute!! :) I absolutely love outfit #1 and 2 oh man even 3! Your hair down is pretty girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfits! I'd love for you to link up to My Style Monday. http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-style-monday_8.html

    ReplyDelete