4.30.2013

Sephora Haul Part 2

Alright dolls, part 2 of my Sephora haul. Lot's of make-up in this one!


Some of these items were in yesterday's post. I'm LOVING the Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream. It has a great texture and it's a pretty decent size jar for the price. $42. Compared to the other moisturizers I was looking at, it was the most bang for the buck. I have been using a sample of the Urban Decay eye shadow primer and my eyeshadow is still intact after a workout. I typically take it off (I'm not the girl that wears make-up to the gym) but I wanted to test it. So, I decided I needed to add it to my collection!


My mom has been using the Smashbox Brow Tech trio for quite a while. I finally had the chance to try it and I couldn't believe the change in my eyebrows. It's a miracle product ladies!!  I bought the dark brown because my hair is so dark. But, it comes in 4 color options. The wax is my favorite part I think! I purchased the Sephora classic brow brush for $10. It's perfect! Of course I stocked up on my favorite eyeliner too!


I picked up two new Urban Decay eye shadows to go with my Naked 2 palette and my Mac Blackberry eye shadow. The color on the left is Naked and the middle one is Bust.


Naked is great for all over the lid. I use Blackberry in the crease and blend with Bust. I also like to add some of the colors from my Naked 2 palette. 


I took this before I bought Bust but I love how the other two coordinate well with the palette. I've only used my Blackberry a few times because I'm not a huge fan of the texture. After some discussion, I think I have a bad pot of it. It's not smooth and doesn't blend well so I'm going to try to return it. You can see on my hand that it doesn't apply evenly. I'm a HUGE fan of the Urban Decay pots though. They don't test on animals and several of them are vegan.

Well there ya have it ladies. Did any of you take advantage of the sale? I made sure to stock up on things I knew I would be needing because I could get a discount.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Love my Naked palettes and the Urban Decay eye potion works like magic! I need to make a Sephora run, soon!

    ReplyDelete