4.09.2013

My New Favorite Pants

I'm kind of obsessed with these pants. I wore them in every photo in this post. I'll be the first to admit that I kind of judged them at first. But, then I tried them on and my life changed.

I'm talking about my Hue Denim Leggings. I have them in Black, Gray and Teal.



Shirt: Forever 21 (old); Cardigan: J Crew Jackie; Tank: Forever 21; Necklace: J Crew Factory Store

They have real pockets on the back so they totally look like jeans. I've been wearing them to work like crazy. When I start working out after taking time off my thighs blow up and none of my pants fit...this is my current situation. So, elastic waist/stretchy pants are my savior.

I tell everyone I encounter about Hue Denim Leggings. A woman at Target commented on them and I told her all about them. I should be their spokesperson! You can find them at Macy's and Dillard's. The leggings are $39 but Dillard's and Macy's both run them on sale for 25% pretty often. Jenn has the mustard color and I think I need them!

Ladies, I recommend that you try them on. Just give them a try and you will fall in love!

Have a great Tuesday!

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Those are very cool leggings! I LOVE the teal ones at the bottom - look great!

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete