4.10.2013

It's finally warm!!

Ladies, it was 84 degrees when I got in my car yesterday after work. 84. This excites me to no end. I love the warm weather. It appears that Ohio has skipped Spring and gone straight to Summer but I don't hate it! I think my tights are gone for the season and I'm thrilled!! Here are a couple of the outfits I put together this week.

I have been dying to wear this white top from Express. Unfortunately, I've had trouble finding it online. I found one but it didn't have the lace detail on the back. Which is pretty much why I bought it. And yes, I'm wearing my Hue leggings in both of these outfits. What can I say...obsessed!




Top: Express (similar)
Cardigan: J Crew Jackie
Booties: Gianni Bini
Necklace: J Crew Factory
Watch: Michael Kors



Tank: Target (old)
Cardigan: New York and Co. (old)
Pants: Hue Denim Leggings
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: Gift from my Dad
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Handmade, Forever 21, Marc Jacobs

I'm so thankful that I wore this outfit yesterday. I was proctoring all afternoon and my room was nearly 80 degrees despite the heat being turned off and AC on. Miserable. I felt so bad for my students. It's another 80 degree day today so I'm wearing a skirt...sans tights. I couldn't be happier!

Side Note: Remember this watch? Well, one of the stones was coming out of it so I had to return it and they are sending me a new one. I'm super bummed because I want to be wearing it now!

Linking up again today!!

pleated poppy

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. This outfit looks great on you.

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'Luxurious Snake Print'. I think you would like it a lot. Thanks in advance.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I love your flats. I've been looking for a pair just like those. AND I just happen to have an Aldo gift card. SCORE. Plus they look so cute with your outfit. I must have them. Thanks for sharing!!

    xoxo

    Jess

    theroadtodiamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! =)

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little lace detail on the first top! So adorable. Also - this has nothing to do with your post, but I LOVE the scarf you're wearing in your picture!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete