4.23.2013

I'm a bit pre-occupied...

Ladies, I've been MIA. My apologies! Work life has been chaotic the past 2 weeks. I have so much I want to blog about but I haven't had a free minute to edit any photos. I took full advantage of the Sephora 15% off Chic Week event and I know you're dying to know what I got! :)

I'm hoping to get some photos up tomorrow for WIWW. But, I'm possibly purchasing this tonight.


It all depends on if they give me what I want. I didn't intend to buy a car until late Summer/early Fall but I think it might be happening now. It's a good deal that I can't pass up. So, depending on how late I'm at the dealership tonight, you may or may not get a post from me tomorrow.

I promise to get back to my regular blogging. I haven't had time to read anyone's blogs either. Ugh...my busy season is approaching and my already dreading it.

A quick life update, I ran a 5k on Sunday. 35:17 with some walking because I'm not up to running the full thing yet. Plus, it was incredibly hilly and windy. So, I feel good about the time. I'm ready to get down to below 30. I had actually planned to blog on Tuesday last week but after the events in Boston on Monday, it just didn't feel right. I couldn't talk about make up and clothes and feel okay about it. The rest of the week was consumed by the coverage of the Boston bombings and the explosion in Texas. Such a rough week for so many people.

I'm vowing to you that you will get at least one more post out of me this week. If you want to keep up with me in the mean time, check twitter and instagram. I'm around!! :)

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see what you look like driving that beauty! :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete