4.11.2013

GLAMGLOW Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask

Let's talk GLAMGLOW, shall we?! If you remember I did a post a while back about the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask. I liked it but wanted to try the GLAMGLOW mask that I've been hearing about for months. Well during my last big shopping excursion with Jenn, I found a small sample of it at Sephora. SCORE. It was $19 but $19 well spent!


There are two different versions of this mask. The black container is the tingling and exfoliating mud mask and the white container is the super-mud clearing treatment. There was a rep in Sephora which was super helpful. She said, some people don't like the tingling effect and it can be irritating to someone with sensitive skin. I don't fall into that category so I went for it. I actually like the tingling sensation...it makes me think it's really working. I can see how it would irritate some skin though.

You apply the mask and let it dry completely before washing it off. If you decide to try the tingling and exfoliating mask but the tingling gets to be too much, you can wash it off early. This has actual pieces of green tea leaves in it. Yep, I walk around with chunks of stuff on my face. The things we do for beauty! :)

I have been doing the mask on Sundays for the past couple of weeks. I can honestly say my skin has never looked better. The combination of this mask and washing my face twice daily with my Clarisonic has really improved my skin. I still have large pores but at least I feel like they are staying clean. When the mask dries you can see all of the stuff it has pulled out of your pores. I'll spare you a picture but will say my nose always looks a mess.

If I had to choose between this and the Boscia mask, I would choose GLAMGLOW in a heartbeat. The downfall to the Boscia mask was peeling it off. I don't really like that. Now, the price tag on this little gem hurts a bit. $69. However, Sephora's VIB event starts today and you get 15% off. So, my mom and I have planned a little trip to Sephora this weekend and I plan to buy the mask and a few other pricey items that I will be needing soon.

Have any of you tried this mask? What are your thoughts? I would love to hear from someone that tried the super-mud clearing treatment.

Have a great Thursday Dolls! I will be spending my afternoon in a computer lab proctoring/reading. :)

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I have SO been wanting to give this a whirl! Thanks for sharing! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried Boscia but not this one..I think I need to now! I love masks LOL Thanks for sharing girl. Have a great day :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This sounds amazing. I have to try this. Thanks for sharing.

    I just posted my latest outfit post, I'd love for you to stop by and check it out. :)
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete