3.27.2013

WIWW - Spring Colors

I just have one Instagram collage from last week to show you. I figure after the last huge photo dump this will be a nice change of pace.


Shirt: J Crew
Pants: New York and Co.
Boots: Bandalino
Necklace: Craft Show
Bracelets: Handmade and Forever 21

The bracelet on the far right is so old, I have no idea where it's from. I found it when I re-organized my jewelry. I have scoured the J Crew website trying desperately to find this shirt but sadly it does not exist. I ordered the shirt 2 weeks ago during the 30% off sale items deal and I'm kind of obsessed with it. The color description was neon lavender (I think). The neon part scared me a bit but it is actually the perfect pop of Spring color. It's still dreary in Ohio. We had like 6 inches of snow on Monday so it's hard to believe it's actually Spring. However, I'm beyond ready for warmer days.

I have put together some great outfits so far this week but haven't had a chance to edit all of the photos so you'll get them next week!

Tomorrow is my Friday. I think every week should be a 3 day week. That's so random but I had to share! Have a great day Ladies!! I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy again today.

pleated poppy

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment