3.13.2013

WIWW - Photo Dump Edition

I can finally share all of my photos so this will be the extremely long WIWW Photo Dump Edition. I hope you stick around until the end!






Shirt: Target
Tank: Forever 21
Cardigan: Gap
Skirt: Macy's
Leggings: LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohls
Boots: Gianni Bini
Watch: Michael Kors
Rings: Forever 21 and Kay 
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Forever 21



Top: J Crew
Cardigan: J Crew
Scarf: Walmart
Pants: New York and Co.
Boots: Gianni Bini
Rings: Forever 21 and Kay




Top: Jessica Simpson
Skirt: Banana Republic
Tights: Hue
Booties: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole


Top: Old Navy
Pants: Banana Republic
Necklace: Hautelook


I love the leather trim around the waist. There is also an exposed zipper in the back. 



Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Kensie
Tights: Hue
Booties: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole
Necklace: Hautelook

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy again today. Head over there and check out some of the fabulous fashionistas! I've met some great ladies through this link up. 

pleated poppy

Have a great Wednesday Dolls!!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. I'm seriously squeeing at my desk right now. Too much fabulous in this post! I need your closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, hello fabulous outfits! That first skirt is stealing my breath. You look so beautiful, love. If you get a moment, I'd love if you'd enter my latest giveaway. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete