3.29.2013

Friday Letters

Dear Braxton: You're really cute. I mean seriously...look at that face.


But, I do not appreciate it when you destroy my stuff. Exhibit A.


You chewed my headband in half. Your mother is not a fan of this behavior. Also, you aren't a dog...why do you chew things?

Dear 3 Day Weekends: You need to happen every week. I have been in a good mood almost all week because of this.

Dear NCAA March Madness: I never want you to end...EVER. It's my favorite time of the year. Also, you are the perfect reason to sit at a sports bar all afternoon/evening on a Saturday while eating greasy food and drinking adult beverages. (I don't do beer...so there will be liquor consumed Saturday. Possibly large amounts. Sorry, I'm not sorry.)

Dear Jenn: Today's shopping excursion should be amazing. We have the best adventures. I'm glad this one doesn't involve a snow storm or me ending up in a ditch! :)

Dear Spring: You can grace us with your presence anytime now. 40 degrees is for the birds. I have a cute pair of purple J Crew shorts that are dying to be pulled out of my drawer. Also, my legs are sick of being covered with tights and boots. My legs want to be bare and my toes want to see the sunlight. Get it together Mother Nature.

Have a great weekend Dolls! Remember there's going to be a GIVEAWAY on Monday!!!!

Photobucket

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Found you through the link-up! My cat always steals my hair elastics and I find them all over the house. She doesn't do anything with them except put them where they don't belong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun on your shopping trip! Go to Ikea :) That is crazy that Brax eats your things, Henry doesn't even do that!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is adorable- I love his white mustache :)

    Stopping by from the link-up!

    -Sarah @ Catch Your Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the link up! Your cat is adorable =)

    ReplyDelete