3.18.2013

Affordable Jewelry Box

I have been putting off buying a new jewelry box for quite a while. After nearly losing my mind last week because I was digging through little boxes attempting to find a necklace, I knew there was no way I could avoid this any longer. I picked up a few things far more than I needed from Target on Friday and stumbled upon this jewelry box. It retails for $40.00. It is actually quite heavy. I noticed one of the others on the shelf had a few nicks in it, so if you buy this keep an eye out for that. I really wanted the mirrored one but knew it was too small so I passed.



The lid doesn't stay open very well. So, I'll probably just hold it open but honestly that's not a deal breaker for me. There are no slots for rings but I have a lot of stackable rings from Forever 21. Just tossing them in their own little corner works fine for me. 


As you can see each drawer has different sized compartments. 

 


The bigger necklaces got the bottom drawer. I could probably squeeze a little more in here but I don't want to over crowd it. My dad made me a wall mounted necklace holder years ago and I keep most of my bulky necklaces on that and the more delicate things go in the jewelry box. 


I opted to keep my favorite watches in their boxes as well as my pearls. I had to save some room. That box is full already! 


As you can see, this dish is full of my plastic/acrylic bracelets as well as some of my handmade pieces. The running watch doesn't rank high enough in my book to get a spot in the new jewelry box. In case you're wondering, I got this dish in Mexico years ago and I absolutely love it. It's so cute and the bright colors make me smile!

Let's quickly discuss Google Reader being dunzo. I know every blogger in the blogosphere has addressed this but I want my lovely readers to know that I am on Bloglovin'. If you will be transitioning over to Bloglovin', feel free to click the little "b" icon under my picture/info and it will take you there.

Happy Monday Dolls! I hope you all had a great weekend and let's kick this week off on the right foot. :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment