2.20.2013

WIWW - More scarves...I think I need an intervention

Happy Wednesday lovely ladies! I am back again with a couple of outfits for you.



Shirt: J Crew Factory
Scarf: Target
Pants: New York and Co.
Boots: Born
Bracelets: Handmade
Watch: Michael Kors

I'm borderline obsessed with these boots. They are beyond comfortable and I could easily wear them every day. They were $150 at Macy's but they had BOGO on Cyber Monday. Which means I got a great deal. If you're considering buying a pair of Born's, I highly recommend them!


I see my little man creeping in the background!


Shirt: American Eagle
Tank: Forever 21
Scarf: Walmart
Pants: New York and Co.
Boots: Gianni Bini

I found this scarf last week. I was browsing the workout clothes at Walmart because their sports bras are totally rocking my world lately. I cut down an aisle and saw this gem hanging there. It was $5! I snatched it so fast. It's super thin and soft, great for layering. More times than not I'm not impressed with Walmart's scarves but the quality of this one is pretty nice.

Oh and I finally did my hair. It was Jenn's birthday so I figured I should actually do something with myself!

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy again today, so go check all of the ladies out!

pleated poppy

XOXO

7 comments:

  1. You did NOT get that scarf from Walmart! I'm completely obsessed with it. Lookin good girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my feet planted firmly in the "you can never have too many scarves" camp. Because you really can't. Love this one!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that you found that sparrow scarf at Walmart! It's amazing! And I have waaaaay too many scarves so I can totally relate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scarves are never a bad thing ^^.. okay maybe sometimes, but.. yours are lovely so its okay :3

    xx,
    Miuw @ CocoMiuw

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bird scarf! Can't believe it's from Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Walmart scarf - what a great $5 find!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your boots a lot. Good boots are hard to come by, so once you find them, you have to hold on tight!

    ReplyDelete