2.27.2013

WIWW - I love a good collar

As you read this, I should have the packing out of my ear. So freaking excited! I have an 8 am appointment...going to work after this was not my best idea. Let's hope I make it.

Today's WIWW involves a couple of fabulous collars.





Top: Rachel Roy via Macy's (on sale)
Tank: Forever 21
Pants: New York and Co.
Shoes: Christian Siriano for Payless
Watch: Michael Kors
Rings: Forever 21 and Kay Jewelers

As I said in this post, I am obsessed with the Rachel Roy collar! The color of the top is pretty great too! 



Coat: Bar III via Macy's (on sale)
Scarf: gift
Boots: Bandolino
Pants: New York and Co.

I'm hoping this is one of the last times you will see a picture of me with cotton in my ear. I will have a few more days of ear drops but not nearly as bad as what I'm dealing with right now. I said that I would probably take the fur off of the coat. I felt like I was eating it. It's just too big for my little neck. But, the collar is still large and makes a statement so I'm happy! I love the flare of the bottom of the coat. It's super warm but incredibly soft. It's officially my new favorite coat...and I have a lot of coats!

My mirror sucks. The spots are kind of permanent at this point. I looked at some new options over the weekend and I have a couple picked out. It's becoming more and more essential.

Alright Ladies, I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy again today. Check out some of the other ladies if you get a chance. Have a great Wednesday!!

pleated poppy

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE! The flare on the bottom of the coat totally hits in the right spot. It was made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top with the sparkles! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete