2.13.2013

WIWW - Button Downs and Scarves

I have a few pre-surgery outfits for this WIWW. I'm going to get back to actually creating some cute outfits next week.


Shirt: Gap 
Cardigan: J Crew Jackie
Pants: New York and Co.
Scarf: Target
Boots: Bandalino
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Handmade



Top: Banana Republic
Sweater: American Eagle
Pants: New York and Co.
Boots: Gianni Bini
Necklace: Kay Open Hearts collection - gift from my dad




Shirt: American Eagle
Jeans: American Eagle
Scarf: New York and Co.
Boots: Guess
Watch: Michael Kors

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy again today. I'm in a bit of a fashion rut lately. Similar outfit every day of the week. So, I think I need to scour Pinterest and my fashion board for some inspiration. I need to change it up! Come back next week, I plan to have some kind of copy cat outfit for you!

pleated poppy

Happy Wednesday Ladies!!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I love that sweater from American Eagle! It is the perfect color and shape. You always look so cute.

    ReplyDelete