2.26.2013

Sephora and Target...two of my FAVORITES

This is the last of my weekend purchases. I'm really excited about one of the items!


I found this three pack of notebooks. They are little and so cute. I love the quotes on the front. I want to start documenting my meals and workouts again. The size is perfect to toss in my purse because it isn't heavy and we all know that my handbag weighs far more than it should. 


I'm looking forward to doing my nails with these amazing new polishes. I have been wanting black for a while. I can't believe it wasn't already in my large collection! Target has a pretty good selection of Essie polishes


After much debate and talking with the lovely Amanda at Sephora, I decided upon the Mia. I couldn't decide if the second speed was worth the extra money. Amanda helped me with her honest opinion of the product and the fact that she owns one herself. That really sold me. Having a first hand account is really important to me. I've been using it for a couple of days. I'm going to give it a couple of weeks before I review it but I have to say so far I'm in love!! Waiting 24 hours to use it was torture. I think the magnetic charger is one of my favorite features. 


It came with a sample gel cleanser. I haven't used it yet. I have been using the product that Amanda recommended. She uses it and she is prone to breakouts which has happened to me on occasion and lately I have had a few so I thought it was a good time to try the bareMinerals Purifying Facial Cleanser. Again, so far I like it but I'll give it a full review in a couple of weeks. It isn't overly drying which is something I was concerned about. I'm going to test out the Clarisonic cleanser soon.

Happy Tuesday Dolls! I left my house at 6:30 this morning for an early morning eye appointment but I picked out new glasses today, so I guess it's worth it.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment