2.12.2013

Prabal Gurung for Target

Ok, who checked out the limited edition Prabal Gurung line for Target over the weekend? Well, this girl did and she fell in love with many many items. In the end, I kept it simple.


The Pebble Racerback Tank Top in Calypso Coral is $19.99. It also comes in black and atlantis green.  I actually had all three tanks in my cart at one point. I couldn't decide on the color. It came down to black and coral and I opted for some color. Plus, I can't wait to pair it with the shoes!


The Pointy-Toe Pump in Nolita Print is $39.99. They also come in black and sulfur spring (aka yellow). 

I LOVED LOVED LOVED several of the dresses but that's something this petite girl must try on so I passed. I went with safe options...a tank top and shoes! I'm hoping it comes this week so I can possibly wear one or both pieces for my bestie's 30th birthday celebration on Friday!

If any of you ordered something from the line or actually made it to the store, I would love to hear about it!

For my Bachelor fans out there, how much did you LOVE last night's episode?? Seriously, great television. It was a train wreck but you couldn't take your eyes off of it. Fantastic!!

Alright Dolls, I hope you have a great Tuesday. I didn't make it to the gym yesterday. I'm bummed. The nausea was in full effect. Today is my busy day so I had planned to skip it. I have a feeling I will be exhausted tonight!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic picks! That pop of color is most needed right about now during these dreary gray days. I didn't make it to Target this weekened but am so going to raid the webiste right now. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacie! I'm a work in progress. Thankfully, I will never have to go through this again. My co-workers keep joking that it sounds like I have morning sickness. I don't find the humor in that! :)

      Delete