2.11.2013

I'm back and I need some beauty advice

Ladies, I'm back! I'm still recovering but I'm definitely slowly getting back to myself. Today will be my first day back to the gym. I have been released to walk, no running yet. Honestly, even if I could run I don't think I would. Having one ear packed does a lot to your balance! I've had a lot of nausea this time around. I basically felt like I had a really bad case of vertigo for several days. There are still times that I get nauseous and dizzy if I move too quickly or bend down and stand up too fast. It's getting better every day. My packing comes out on Feb. 27th at 8:00 am...not that I'm counting down the days or anything.

Ok, enough of that and on the beauty advice portion of this post! I've decided that I want to buy a Clarisonic Mia. My skin is dull and uneven. Ya know, I am almost 30. It's time for some changes! Here is where you come in. Do I get the Mia or Mia 2?





I'm thinking I would like the option of 2 speeds but I'm wondering if people actually use both speeds. So, if you have the Mia 2, please let me know if you find having the 2 speeds useful. I kind of like that the Mia 2 comes with a travel case.

What face wash do you like to use with your Mia? I am currently using a mild scrub at night and a gentle cleanser in the morning. It has been working well for me and I haven't had any major break outs in a while but will I even need a scrub if I'm using the Mia?

Ok, obviously I have a lot of questions and I should probably take a trip to Sephora to get some answers! But, if my blog ladies can answer any of these, that would be great!

(I'm writing this Sunday night.) I'm watching the Grammy Red Carpet. My favorites so far...Taylor Swift, Kelly Rowland, Rhianna, Carrie Underwood (even though I would rather see her legs!) and Katy Perry. For the guys, Trey Songz, John Legend, Pharrell, Justin Timberlake and Dierks Bentley. I did not like Florence Welch in that all green number. The shoes and clutch did not need to be green too. Can't wait to see some of the looks I've missed. BTW, seeing a wedding ring on JT's hand is still weird for me!

Have a great Monday dolls!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment