2.25.2013

I went shopping alone

I went shopping alone on Saturday. People were busy, I needed to get some things done. So, I hit up Target and the Mall. I was texting my sister and Jenn the entire time. Jenn was shopping with her mom and we would have been better off going together! Today's post will be the clothes and jewelry I purchased. Yes, it had to broken up into to posts. I didn't want to overload you.

First up, Macy's. 


My biggest deal of the day! This Bar III coat was originally $160 and I ended up paying $44 for it. I'm pretty excited. The fur collar is removable. I will probably take it off because it is a little too big for me.


This skirt is by Kensie. It was originally $68 and I paid $12. The waist is leather and I love the exposed zipper. 


I fell in love with this top by Rachel Roy. It's a medium and I would normally go smaller but the fit of it is actually quite cute so I decided to get it. I couldn't resist the collar. The top was originally $89 and I paid $25. 


I love the hounds tooth print of this skirt. It was originally $48 and I got it for $13.

The sales woman at Macy's was so excited about my deals. That makes two of us! In total I spent $101. Absolutely insane!!


I couldn't resist this elastic waist Target skirt. It has pockets and is incredibly comfortable. Perfect for all of the layering I do! 



A close up of the streaks going through this aqua colored shirt.


The color is a little off but I couldn't get it right. It is more of a chartruese. 


This one is more a coral color. They were on sale for $7 so I picked up a few of them!


Lastly, I picked up some new rings at Forever 21 and I couldn't resist this delicate little bracelet and statement necklace. I love stacking multiple rings lately so I tend to wear out the F21 ones pretty quickly. I expect it though, you pay for quality and these are $3. :)

I hope you all had a great weekend!! I'll be back tomorrow with the some beauty purchases.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I love the red lace skirt! :) Too Cute :) I have never bought jewelry at F21 before but I am thinking for $3 a ring, I maybe should!

    ReplyDelete