2.21.2013

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask

I picked up this great sample set at Sephora during the holidays.



I have used the Purifying Cleansing Gel face wash and Oil-free Nightly Hydration on several occasions and I have become a fan. The face wash is incredibly mild and the moisturizer is wonderful. It has a creamy gel consistency.

Last week, I finally tried the mask. My skin has been "off" since my surgery. Laying in bed for days and not necessarily doing my twice a day cleaning took its toll. I have to tell you I could have scared small children. The mask is definitely black! After applying a somewhat thick layer, you let it sit for 20 minutes and then peel it off. I didn't apply it quite thick enough the first time because peeling it off was not easy. I used the mask a second time this week and it was much easier. My skin feels great! If you're looking for a new mask I would suggest checking this out. I'm not sure if Sephora is still selling this sample set but for $10 it's a great way to try the products! You can find all of the Boscia products sold at Sephora here.

I've read a few reviews of the GLAMGLOW masks. I'm going to try to get a sample of them during my next Sephora run. I would definitely like to try it before buying a full size because it's a bit pricey. I will review it and then decide which full size bottle I'll buy.

If you have tried any of these or know of another mask I should try, I would love to hear about it.

Have a great Thursday Dolls!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I have used the Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser for about 9 months now, and I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this sounds interesting. My skin is having the biggest break out of my life lately and the only thing I have changed is I started using the Josie Maran Argan Oil...I loved it and yet this break out tells me I shouldn't use the oil. I bought the Clinque Acne Solutions kit last night with hopes it helps me! Oh woah is me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm always looking for new beauty products to try! I'll have to check this one out - thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete