1.02.2013

SLACKER.

Yes, I have been seriously MIA. I'm a slacker for sure. A lot of things happened in the two weeks leading up to Christmas and it took me away from the ol' bloggy. Then, the holidays came and I was on the move for days. So, I have a few pics to recap some of my time away.


Tyson, Tristan and Reagan at Christmas with my grandparents. The girls said they wanted to wear their hair like Lauren did at the wedding. So cute!! 


Braxton found one of his Christmas presents before it was wrapped. Notice the holes in the bag. We'll get back to that later. He's on my list! 


Chloe doesn't play toys. We tried. Ha! 


Christmas Vacation and lots of presents. I love the holidays! 


The past two years my dad has taken it upon himself to buy all of us a gift because he thinks we know everything we are getting. This is usually 90% true. But, my parents can't just buy us gifts anymore. We're all too picky. So, this year my dad got my sister and I these beautiful necklaces. I love it!! 


I picked these out. (My dad might be on to something.) But, 6pm.com had a HUGE sale on 12-12-12 so I got two new pairs of flats. These are made my Aldo. I'm a fan! 


My sister and I are obsessed with the show FRIENDS. We have every season on dvd and I can fall asleep to it every night because I know exactly what's happening without watching it. That sounds kind of sad...oh well! Lauren was in NJ for a work conference and they went to NYC on the last day. She got me the Central Perk tote bag and He's her lobster t shirt. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. 


Ok, my little man has become incredibly destructive. This is one small example. He's pretty fast when he chews things because I kicked him out when he was sniffing around this bag and I didn't see him go back in the room and then this happened. He also chewed through a VS bra strap. Seriously not happy with him. If anyone has any pointers on how to deal with this, I'm open to suggestions. I don't know what to do with him.


He got so many new toys for Christmas. You would think that would keep him occupied. Nope. He chewed through the black and white toy within 6 hours of receiving it. It had to be thrown away because I was afraid he would eat the stuffing. It's not like he just chews. He swallows it. I need HELP!!


We got hit by A LOT of this crap. I'm talking Blizzard like conditions. Snowed in for 2 days. Gross. If I'm going to be snowed in, I should at least be getting snow days for it! 


What do you do when you're snowed in for 2 days?? You clean your closet. I was having a panic attack because it was a DISASTER. Also, if anyone has a recommendation for a great shoe rack that holds a lot of shoes and doesn't take up a lot of space, please let me know. The entire right side of my closet is shoe boxes...full of shoes. I have a sickness!


NYE was spent with the Hopkins Fam. I don't know the last time I had a sober New Years. Seriously, it had to be before college. Addy loved the grape juice. Zeke not so much. We had a great time though and I was grateful I didn't have a hangover yesterday.

I went to my first CrossFit workout on Monday. It was a lot of fun. I couldn't move yesterday. For real, it's not good when it hurts to get pump lotion out of the bottle.

I promise to pay more attention to all of you! I haven't had time to read any blogs either so it's my goal to catch up this week. I hope to get some OOTDs together this week because I have plenty of new clothes! Also made some new make-up purchases that I want to review for you! I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year. Maybe I'll try to do a resolution post this week too. I'm going to incorporate some of my 30 by 30 list items into my resolutions.

Have a great Wednesday Ladies!!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you enjoyed your time off! I love the snow - so pretty! I wish we would have gotten more here in St. Louis. Wishing you much happiness in 2013. Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, love. Such a fabulous post. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my Candy Land Christmas party. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am GLAD you are back! :) Your silly kitty! I do not have much advice...although maybe it is a phase? Henry used to go take jeans out of my closet when I wouldn't pay attention to him...it only lasted a month I think!!

    ReplyDelete