1.10.2013

I found a great deal...by accident

I change into my workout clothes before I leave work. It saves me some time and then I'm not throwing elbows to get a treadmill. Yesterday, I changed like I do every day...only to find I forgot my sports bra. (It was sitting on my bedroom floor when I got home.) To go home for it would have resulted in a 30 minute round trip ordeal and I wasn't ok with that. Again, I'd definitely be throwing elbows to get a treadmill. So, I decided to stop at Walmart. It's about a block from the gym and it would be an easy fix. I figured I'd find a cotton sports bra and I probably wouldn't like it but it would get the job done. I was wrong.

Enter this neon pink beauty. I believe it is this one



So, this was $9.94. Let me say it fits and feels just like my VSX sports bra that I got at the semi-annual last year. Seriously. It fit snug (but not too tight), didn't move and was comfortable. All wins in my book. Plus, I freaking love the color of it.

I think I'm going back to get it in black and white. I can never have too many sports bras and I'm finding it's time to retire a few of them. I'm open to trying any brand and I'm so glad I found this.

They also had some really cute workout tops for $5 so I picked one of those up too. I'll let you know what I think after I wear it.

P.S. I overheard some Junior High/High School aged girls talking in the locker room after swim practice. I have a new found respect for my bestie that teaches that age. I was annoyed after 30 seconds. Clearly, I'm not ready to be dealing with that behavior!

XOXO


7 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I'm a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea what I deal with on a daily basis! HAHAHA! Seriously though, they're as clueless and guillible as they come, but they're also little sponges :)
    Loving the sports bra!!! You know how I feel about a neon pink.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always feels amazing when you find a fabulous deal, doesn't it!? :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, welcome to my daily life! Hanging with 13 year olds is what I do for 7 hours each day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a lovely piece! Elegant and useful, love it ! I really like your blog, would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete