11.07.2012

WIWW - Outfit Inspiration

What I wore Wednesday is actually what I wore Monday but it's too cute not to share. I used this as an inspiration.


I pinned this on Pinterest here. However, the link was broken so I can't give credit to the actual site. I think this girl is adorable and I would love to know where I can find more of her outfits!

 

Sweater - LC by Lauren Conrad, 3/4 sleeve dress - Forever 21 (old), Leggings - LC by Lauren Conrad (old), Boots - Gianni Bini, Watch - Michael Kors, Nails - Bobbing for Baubles, Necklace - craft show

As you can see, I changed things up a bit. No scarf but I added my gold chain necklace instead. This was so unbelievably comfortable. I need to find more ways to wear things like this. I have a few more ideas up my sleeve. This wearing flats all the time thing might not be so bad!

Please share some of your favorite outfit inspirations! Pinterest is great for things like this!

This is my first time linking up with the pleated poppy for WIWW but you should really check her out!!

pleated poppy

XOXO

10 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up. I love how you paired a dress up with a sweater, I need to try that! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your recreation! Super-cute outfit.

    I host a Pinterest Party on the first of every month. It's exactly for these types of post. Maybe you can join us on December first?

    ~FringeGirl

    thedomesticfringe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Pinterest is great =) Your outfit is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute idea to layer a sweater over that dress :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the heart sweater!! I definitely saw that last time I was at Kohl's. You're adorable, girl! Love this outfit.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I also have this outfit pinned - good to see it 'IRL', too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both versions of this outfit! But I especially love the hearts on your sweater:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore this outfit. You look amazing. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving this whole outfit! The heart sweater and striped skirt...loving!


    Please stop by my blog and leave a comment on my latest post!

    p.s. I am your newest follower!

    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute outfit!! :) The sweater is seriously awesome!! I saw your comment on "kate did what" and said you were from Ohio! I am too, so I had to stop in and say hello :) O-H!

    ReplyDelete