11.28.2012

WIWW - #3 Knits and Scarves

This week's WIWW is following a similar trend...bulky sweaters, dresses and leggings. Wearing flats constantly is making my wardrobe options interesting and/or repetitive. (For those of you new to the blog, I have a foot injury that resulted in my Doctor banning me from wearing heels. Being a short girl, it makes wearing any dress pants impossible. - Back to regular programming.)




 Sweater - American Eagle
Dress - Forever 21 (old)
Leggings - American Eagle
Boots - Gianni Bini
Belt - J Crew (old)
 
If I'm not wearing a dress/skirt with leggings then I'm wearing a pair of my capris pants with boots. I'm trying to be creative but it's not the easiest thing. I'll be so happy when my new boots arrive. It will totally change things up for me!



Top - New York and Co. (old)
Cardigan - J Crew Jackie
Pants - New York and Co (old)
Boots - Gianni Bini
Scarf - Gift from Poland
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelets - Handmade

Hopefully next week I'll have some different looks to show you. I'm going back to OU this weekend so I should have some cute comfy outfits to show you. I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy again!

pleated poppy

Have a great Wednesday Ladies! 

*I need to work on my picture quality. I started taking them in the morning but it's DARK outside so the lighting was horrible. But, it's also dark when I get home. I need to find a better solution! 

XOXO

7 comments:

  1. I love them! The yellow looks really great! Its true a pair of boots can really change up an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that scarf you said you got as a gift--- SO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and accessorized your outfits wonderfully :)
    I actually have a coworker sometimes take photos during mid-day outside when the sun is brightest (hope this helps!)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this combo. Beyond cute. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look :)

    I definitely follow you, would you like to follow each other?

    http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it/

    xoxo from Italy :D

    ReplyDelete