11.21.2012

WIWW - #2

This week I'm going to show you a few different outfits that I've worn in the past week or so.


I'm loving this LC by Lauren Conrad sweater. I definitely need to get a few more from this collection because I'm obsessed with the other one I got too!  

Sweater: LC by Lauren Conrad
Skirt: Banana Republic
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: craft show
Watch: Michael Kors


This look is actually a couple of weeks old and it never ended up on the blog (oops!). You can tell it's old because I'm wearing heels. Oh how I miss thee!

Cardigan: J Crew
Shirt: New York and Co
Pants: New York and Co
Necklace: New York and Co
Shoes: BCBG 
Watch: Michael Kors


This is a play off of last week's look. I'm obsessed with bulky sweaters over skirts and dresses.

Sweater: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Hue
Boots: Gianni Bini
Necklace: New York and Co
Watch: Michael Kors


I wore this yesterday. I felt Like I should be wearing cowboy boots. I really loved it and it was incredibly comfortable!

Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: Gap
Tights: Hue
Boots: Gianni Bini
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Handmade

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy again today! Go check out some of the other lovely ladies

pleated poppy

Clearly, I need to clean my mirror. Never realize how bad it is until I start taking pictures in it. If I don't get to check in tomorrow, HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

For all of my fellow Black Friday shoppers out there...enjoy yourselves! We can report back about our deals. :)

XOXO

10 comments:

  1. I love the LC sweater and especially that gorgeous necklace! Found you on the Wednesday link-up and have begun following :)


    xo Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits...provides me with great work outfit inspiration, so thank you! :)

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that polka dot sweater, LC knows how to make cute clothes! {btw, I nominated you for an award, details are on my blog today}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfits! Definitely makes me want to go to my closet to plan some fun ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the sweater over a dress/skirt look too! It looks very cute on you! Thanks for stopping by my blog world today. I am your newest follower! We have a lot in common! I went to OU too (graduated in 2003), I heart OSU football, and also live in a small small town in Ohio but think I belong in a big city! I lived in DC for 4 years! Glad you found me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stylish. love the 1st outfit, that sweater is fab! good luck on Black Friday! If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest post. xo

    fashionable footprints

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice the outfits!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE outfits - I need to check out Lauren Conrad's collection!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah love how you styled the LC sweater!! So many cute other looks too, love the polka dot skirt!

    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these outfits! You look so cute!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    xo
    Deanne

    myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete