11.20.2012

Thanksgiving Carry-In

We had a carry-in at work yesterday and it was quite the spread! Considering there were 7 of us, we have more than enough food.


My co-workers are awesome Ladies. We all made so many delicious things. Sherron had her husband come in with a turkey breast and he carved it for us so it was fresh. How amazing! 


I made dessert of course. For some reason this is the only picture I took of the dessert. Bad blogger! So, below you can see the pictures from the blogs I got the recipes from. These were Pinterest pins that actually worked out!

The pictures link back to the original recipes.


We're pumpkin lovers! I made pumpkin rolls last week and after one failed attempt to make something else I pinned (I couldn't find the ingredients I needed) I decided to go with this one. It was fairly easy...especially compared to making a pumpkin roll. So delicious too!!


This amazeball dessert might be my new go to carry-in dish. 1. It was so easy and required so few ingredients. 2. It's very light. 3. It was ridiculously good. My mouth is watering thinking about it and I'm already wondering when will be an acceptable time to get another piece.

Lastly, I just have to share. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you've seen this. But, I bought Braxton some bow ties at Target this weekend. He is so sophisticated! :) $4.99 well spent! 


Happy Tuesday Ladies! It's already hump day and tomorrow is my Friday. That's a great combination!

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Aawww, look at that little cat tie! How cute!



    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete