11.27.2012

New Boots Please!


Ladies, Cyber Monday was GOOOOOD to me!! For Real! Can you tell by all of the exclamation points?? If you know me IRL, you know I have been lusting after these fabulous MK boots.


Seriously amazing, right?! I know. The $300 price tag has been holding me back. Do you blame me? So, I have settled for the Bandolino version.


Obvi they aren't quite as cute as the MK's but what do you expect? I love the darker brown in the MK version but these will totally get the job done. Well it just so happens Macy's had BOGO on some of their shoes for Cyber Monday. These babies were one of them. I have also been on the hunt for cute black boots. Enter the Born's


Clearly this is the wrong color but I couldn't get a decent picture of the black ones. Whatevs...click the link and you'll get the real deal!

Here I am with two pairs of boots clocking in at $150 and $149. I don't normally spend that much on my boots. I like to hit up the Dillard's after season sale and get them for like $20. But, I got the two tone boots FREE!!!!! So, really I spent $75 a piece. Still more than I normally do but these are really nice boots. I'm a happy girl! I might see if my mom wants to give me a pair for Christmas because she is struggling to buy for me. I can't wait to get them!

Did any of you find a good Cyber Monday deal?

Happy Tuesday Ladies!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Those boots are gorgeous - I just saw a post from another girl that had them on her wishlist! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm definitely following yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those MK boots are gorg!!! I see why you have been dying for them! Let's see Cyber Monday...I spent too much time on the Kate Spade website...and actually ordered a new purse for myself. I felt a little bad about it but then again I got a $500 dollar purse for $160! :) Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss that BOGO!? What an amazing deal and adorable boots!!

    ReplyDelete