11.06.2012

LC by Lauren Conrad

I'm a Lauren Conrad fan. I have been since Laguna Beach. (I remember sitting in my bedroom in my apartment in college with my boyfriend and we were trying to figure out if LB was scripted or not. Clearly, we had very deep conversations.) I was on a mission to find some flats/boots without a heel on Sunday. My mom and I went to a small mall nearby (basically the shoe options include: Dillards, Sears, JcPenny, and Journey) and I had no luck. Well, let me take that back. I found a couple of boots that I LOVED LOVED LOVED however they were $150ish. I want to buy Christmas presents so that's not happening. To Kohl's we went. I didn't find any boots buy I did find these Dana Buchman flats.


I wanted them in black but my common shoe size didn't allow it. So the gunmetal will do. Then, this is where LC comes into play. 


I'm not sure why they don't show a picture of the back. It has two little cut outs with bows above them. Cute, right?! It also comes in gray


Lastly, we have this adorable little guy, which also comes in black with white hearts. Wait until you see the OOTD I post tomorrow. I stepped outside of my box with this one! I'm obsessed with the comfy factor of this sweater. Also, there are little silver threads running through it. It's kind of perfect.

Both sweaters are on sale right now and if you have Kohl's cash (like I do) you need to go pick some of her sweaters up!

There's a reason for my mission to find flat shoes. I have fasciitis and a possible stress fracture in my left foot. Ladies, this hurts. I have been struggling with it for a few weeks. I thought I needed new running shoes. Nope. I would rather it be the shoes. I'm banned from wearing heels until further notice. This is going to require a lot of creativity with my wardrobe. I have 3 pairs of pants that don't require heels to wear them. All of the others will be dragging on the ground. Capris stuffed into boots and paired with flats as well as skirts and flats are going to be my go to items. I'm still allowed to workout. But, no incline workouts (which are kind of my favorite at the moment). I picked up some killer arch supports at Walmart over the weekend. $20 well spent. I haven't worked out in them yet but I could feel the extra support right away. Now if only I could get them inside of my riding boots. It's not working.

I hope you Ladies have a great week! I'm still struggling with this time change business. It totally messes me up!

XOXO



3 comments:

  1. Ha, I totally bought the gray polka dot sweater at Kohl's last Friday!! And wore my hair up on a ponytail to show off the cut-outs! I agree, adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute shoes and sweaters! Hope you get better soon, whatever fasciitis is, it sounds awful :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this collection. I actually have the heart sweater and I'm dying to get those adorable flats. She always has the best holiday collections.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit featuring a dress for Lauren's holiday collection, I'd love to know what you think!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete