11.23.2012

An Award!!

Ladies, the very lovely Kristin at w/milk and sugar nominated me for a blogger award! I'm so excited about this! In the past few weeks I have found so many new blogs through the link ups I've been doing. If you want to find some new blogs/new friends, I highly suggest doing a link up! 

Here's the deal. I've been nominated for the Liebster Award. "Liebster" means darling or beloved person in German. 



The Rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
-->
11 Facts:
1.     I feel naked without a watch and several rings on my fingers
2.     I battle with my hair nearly every day. If it’s in a ponytail, I didn’t win.
3.     I didn’t wear eyeliner until after college and now I have to wear it.
4.     My cat refuses to sleep with me but he will bang on my door at 3 am for no apparent reason
5.     There are 16 year olds with more mature taste in music. I still love boy bands, T Swift and anything from the 90’s.
6.     My bestie Jenn and I have known each other our entire lives and that is not an exaggeration.
7.     I cry at everything. Commercials, movies, cards, articles, books…you name it, I’ve cried.
8.     I have a really long tongue. It’s kind of creepy.
9.     I eat olives out of the jar. I have to have a jar in my refrigerator at all times.
10.   When I turn on the tv I go straight to Bravo. Give me a RHONJ marathon or some Top Chef and I’m happy girl.
11.   I didn’t learn to manage my hair until I was in college. My hair was a hot mess for the majority of my life.
  

Kristin's Questions:
 
-->
1. What is your favorite holiday food?  
Definitely pumpkin pie

2. What would your dream house/apartment/condo look like? 
 If you look at my Pinterest boards you’ll see I like it all! But, right now I’m really into beachy tones. Like a gray couch, neutral walls, pops of aqua and coral. I also love anything plum colored.

3. If you could live a day in the life of another person (any time, place, etc)
who would it be and why?  
You’ll think I’m crazy but I would love to spend a day with the Kardashians. I think they are certifiably nuts but I’m intrigued!

4. What is your favorite childhood memory?  
There is one memory that always comes to mind this time of the year. I did a post about it last year (here). Please read it to get the full effect! My siblings and I had been begging for a Fisher Price 3-in-1 Tournament Table for YEARS. We thought we were getting it for Christmas because the coupon from the Toys-R-Us Big Book was gone. Christmas came and no tournament table. We were devastated. Later, we went to my aunt’s house to find that they bought it for their daughters and my parents gave them our coupon. We’re still traumatized!

5. Salty, sweet or savory?  
Salty…sometimes salty and sweet

6. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Tiny, Sarcastic, Spitfire

7. What places are on your travel bucket list? (Places you just have to see someday) 
Italy, Ireland, Hawaii, London, California 

8. What is your funniest cooking story?
I don’t have any really funny cooking stories. However, my mom once made French toast with cumin instead of cinnamon. Yeah, that was really gross!

9. Do you have/want children? If so how many?
I would like 2. Twins run in my family but I would rather keep it to one at a time!

10. What is your all-time favorite movie?
Almost Famous (I LOVE LOVE LOVE National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation but I only allow myself to watch it during the Holidays.)

11. What is something you didn't like at first, but now love?
Spinach. I hated it. Now I eat it all the time!





-->
My Questions:

1.     Why did you start blogging?
2.     What is your favorite holiday?
3.     What was your favorite family vacation?
4.     What tv show can you watch over and over again?
5.     Who is your favorite celebrity couple, why?
6.     If you could name People’s Sexiest Man Alive, who would you pic?
7.     Mac or PC?
8.     Describe your favorite outfit.
9.     What book are you reading?
10.   Do you have any nicknames?
11.   Can you touch your nose with your tongue?




My Nominations:

5 comments:

  1. My family ALWAYS watches National Lampoons Christmas Vacatioin. It is so funny! And if you watch the Big Bang Thory did you know that Leonard is the son? And I love your answer about the Kardashians, they are so fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!! :) I just finished my post! Check it out sometime!

    http://justwhatjessisupto.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-bloggy-award-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much love! =)

    Yes, you definitely have to visit Hawaii, so pretty! A must visit destination! Maui is unbelievable!


    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the nomination!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete